Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Prologue Excerpt!

Happy Thursday everyone!


As promised, today I will be giving you a look into part of the prologue for All I've Wanted. I'm really excited about it, and have gotten great feedback, so feel free to do the same and let me know your thoughts.

Enjoy :)

When she heard the voice on the other end of the line, she knew she shouldn't have answered the phone.

A simple please.

The morning sunlight burned through the window, igniting the memories of him. The distant sound of his laughter as she spun around in his arms. The beautiful, deep, green eyes that pierced her soul with every glance. The gentle touch that wouldn’t dare arouse even a butterfly. Memories echoed and beckoned.

It had been almost 2 years.

His voice would break her. It would destroy every brick that built a wall around her heart. He would be the end of her, yet the questions that coursed through her veins urged her to reply.

"Andrew." It was all that she could manage.

As I worked on this piece, I was trying to decide if something like this would be better for the back cover of the novel, or if it should stay as part of the prologue. I've also thought about it being the introduction to the second novel in the series. I'm wrestling with that decision now. Any thoughts or ideas?

Hope you enjoyed that sneak peek!

In the next few days, as I continue to work on All I've Wanted, I will be releasing passages from the first chapter, so keep checking back!

Blessings!

A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment