Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Introduction

Well, I've finally made the decision to jump on board with a blog about my writing.

First, as is custom, I will share a little bit about myself (and hope not to bore you completely).

My name is Aysha Gerald, and I am a writer. I've been intrigued by the written word for as long as I can remember. For me, it's a form of an escape, but it's also a place to build friendships with people who share the same passions.

I am a college student at Cornerstone University, in Grand Rapids, MI, majoring in Creative Writing (wouldn't you know?).

At this point, my writing is reflective of my life, and shares stories of experiences that I've encountered, people that I've met, and stories that have been passed by friends and family.

The novel that I am currently working on is called All I've Wanted.

As I am in the beginning stages of it, I will be releasing chapter excerpts, passages and ideas that I have floating around in my head. There are also 3 other projects that I am working on as well, but they are on the back burner, so to speak.

Well, for now, I think that's enough about me. I'm excited to embark on this journey, and to share my projects with you :)

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment